Subject: [Leica] Magnum & the Dying Art of Darkroom Printing
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 23:51:15 -0800

I'm waiting for some real darkroom wizard like Marty and Alastair to speak
up, but I have this book by Steve Macleod
http://www.amazon.com/Master-Printers-Workbook-Professional-Technique/dp/2880467330

that he shows how he marks up the photos, presumably also after he has
perfected it. I understand that printers do that so they know how to print
the photo later, at least to get a reasonable starting point. May be Pablo
Iniro is a bit "too much details" but the general idea seems to be good.