Subject: [Leica] LUG 20th anniversary
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 21:50:51 -0400

As far as I can determine, my first post was March 4, 1996, so I've been
learning from and enjoying the LUG for just over 16 years.  I can't imagine
doing without my daily LUG fix now!  Thanks so much, Brian, for hanging in
there and fixing things so we can all communicate about life and
photography.

I do still use all of my Leica equipment almost exclusively.

Tina