Subject: [Leica] LUG 20th anniversary
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:28:10 -0700

That's about the same time I arrived. By 1997 I was already visiting/being
visited by LUgers from other parts of the world. This has continued and
become a huge extended family. One of the first I was to meet was Ian
Stanley, who lived in Kathmandu at the time. He visited us and we visited
him in 1997.

Thank you very much for the LUG and the introduction to all these friends,
Brian.

On using Leicas; I shoot with the M9 plus other digital cameras; sometimes
it's only the M9 for a while and sometimes it's the m43's and sometimes it's
the Canons. There's just no good 17mm tilt and shift for the M9, and it's
also not the best for wildlife.

Henning