Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: liangjiyang at gmail.com (Kay Yang)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:23:41 -0700
References: <CAFfkXxsNyUt6bze9aSSJH2urJCUM-g2ZAeHWU4SXvj=gEGa80g@mail.gmail.com> <CBA89A19.1CD52%mark@rabinergroup.com> <CA+yJO1A7AvrbTKP9Za_Gv7mif5XTS6f8tkYbrDmNdOKvDRbZRw@mail.gmail.com> <CALCsb0Ed8fDjYrsp+GUswSHRzTKjtcnARS=YpXhQoY70SSSBXA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-G5DPTJ8teiK+dashUf-ByaQiR1iYyXTGdOS98ytztj2A@mail.gmail.com> <CALCsb0G77ukgDSnDDGWJ8_MR9Tw5SuFG-5VG6m0p=J_aA8VdOg@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-EZLbJQZui360vNWVH2kjoO-mzgvMsu6sNYXa0KKGF_uA@mail.gmail.com> <CALCsb0GPH84DaPW6X8LSRdBYMngjk_yuEFy7UWjGH-HZaRBR_A@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-G6qBTGM36kEhM6y9V8iAxu9sKauOH2OdBS1KzJhtNXUQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALCsb0GT+TnHzVTmy6wA9+hWyMUWND+v8hkExZeyH4x6nrS78g@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-HCEB5eL7GD03C4oENK=F4++8X3cQZsmJfSHMk=_2qhdw@mail.gmail.com>

Is it really luck? Say I am in a declining industry and I can see that my
pay check is getting smaller and smaller. I would then look outside and see
what other jobs I can have that would pay me more and prepare me better for
the future. I don't just sit around and wait until I am completely out of
resources.

You can argue that some jobs are unfairly compensated compared to others,
but it's your conscious decision to determine what job you should have and
how you should use that to support your family and lifestyle.

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?)
Message from liangjiyang at gmail.com (Kay Yang) ([Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?)