Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:29:26 -0700
References: <CAFfkXxsNyUt6bze9aSSJH2urJCUM-g2ZAeHWU4SXvj=gEGa80g@mail.gmail.com> <CBA89A19.1CD52%mark@rabinergroup.com> <CA+yJO1A7AvrbTKP9Za_Gv7mif5XTS6f8tkYbrDmNdOKvDRbZRw@mail.gmail.com> <CALCsb0Ed8fDjYrsp+GUswSHRzTKjtcnARS=YpXhQoY70SSSBXA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-G5DPTJ8teiK+dashUf-ByaQiR1iYyXTGdOS98ytztj2A@mail.gmail.com> <CALCsb0G77ukgDSnDDGWJ8_MR9Tw5SuFG-5VG6m0p=J_aA8VdOg@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-EZLbJQZui360vNWVH2kjoO-mzgvMsu6sNYXa0KKGF_uA@mail.gmail.com> <CALCsb0GPH84DaPW6X8LSRdBYMngjk_yuEFy7UWjGH-HZaRBR_A@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-G6qBTGM36kEhM6y9V8iAxu9sKauOH2OdBS1KzJhtNXUQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALCsb0GT+TnHzVTmy6wA9+hWyMUWND+v8hkExZeyH4x6nrS78g@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-HCEB5eL7GD03C4oENK=F4++8X3cQZsmJfSHMk=_2qhdw@mail.gmail.com> <CALCsb0HMAFOUEzdya4s1tDp7gB8gBkMATFTf+YYszj7AdnK4bg@mail.gmail.com>

On Apr 9, 2012, at 2:23 PM, Kay Yang wrote:

> Is it really luck? Say I am in a declining industry and I can see that my
> pay check is getting smaller and smaller. I would then look outside and see
> what other jobs I can have that would pay me more and prepare me better for
> the future. I don't just sit around and wait until I am completely out of
> resources.
>
> You can argue that some jobs are unfairly compensated compared to others,
> but it's your conscious decision to determine what job you should have and
> how you should use that to support your family and lifestyle.

endless quibbling....

can we please  get back to photography.

Steve

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?)