Subject: [Leica] IMG: Then and Now
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 22:38:49 -0500

Thanks.  It seems that GWPF is famous not only for its' findings it also
catches heat for its' funding.

Good for you to have something to believe in.  After this, we need to take
it to the forum, if we continue this conversation.

hmmm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Warming_Policy_Foundation

However, the foundation itself has rejected FoI requests to disclose its
source of funding on at least four different occasions, leading Bob Ward,
the policy and communications director at the Grantham Research Institute
on Climate Change and the Environment at London School of Economics to
comment,
 ? These [FoI] documents expose once again the double standards promoted
by...the GWPF, who demand absolute transparency from everybody except
themselves...The GWPF was the most strident critic during the 'Climategate'
row of the standards of transparency practised by the University of East
Anglia, yet it simply refuses to disclose basic information about its own
secretive operations, including the identity of its funders.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/