Subject: [Leica] Tripods - the Benbo
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:08:51 -0400

Yes on the Benbo's. The three legs and center column move
independently of each other meaning you can work a few inches off the
ground or cantilevered over an obstruction. Does take some getting
used to and you've got to be cautious about counter weighting if your
camera is too far off the center of gravity. There're a few models so
you can choose one that'll handle medium & large format cameras.