Subject: [Leica] Tripods - the Benbo
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:38:42 +0100

I quite agree Raimo, Benbo actually make a range of tripods though, I have
two a huge beast (Benbo 2) that would support a car (and weighs almost as
much) and a smaller one with even more adjustments which is actually by a
spinoff company and is by miles the best tripod I have ever used for macro
and awkward locations. It takes a bit of setup though, three hands would be
useful...
cheers,
Frank