Subject: [Leica] Hermes edition
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 22:43:08 -0400

I must admit that I am having increasing trouble deciding what part of Leica
marketing is BS and what is the true elegance. Maybe they are suffering the
same frustration.

My limited hardware experience makes me anything but an expert. For the
first time though, I took a good look at the Hermes special edition. The
lines on the body of this camera are just gorgeous--FAR superior to the
Monochrom. so clean so fluid.

worth the money? HELL NO!

But, just look at its beauty.

ric