Subject: [Leica] INDIGNATS one year after
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 07:52:33 +0200

There is talk that there will be some new "occupations" on May 15th. The
problem with this movement, and the reason it fizzled out and had no impact
on Spanish politics whatsoever is that the movement never coalesced around a
political programme or any kind of organisational structure.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain