Subject: [Leica] Adobe CS5 Security
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 07:56:55 +0200

Guys, be fair to Adobe. I see some very selective quoting here. They are
most certainly NOT saying that you must buy CS6 to eliminate the problem.
From further in the text:

"Adobe Photoshop CS6 addresses these vulnerabilities. We are in the process
of resolving these vulnerabilities in Adobe Photoshop CS5.x, and will update
this Security Bulletin once the patch is available."

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain