Subject: [Leica] Shocking: MM images do not look like film!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 15:44:25 -0400

I'm with Ted on his post here to me the main point being and that he is
making is that photography is not a medium of language.
Its end result is not words on paper nor words spoken. Its end result is an
image. Often on paper. And that image is going to speak for itself.
What ever hoops we did or did not go thought to  make that image is really
not the point as if its a successful image than that's all anybody needs to
know.  You're looking at it....it either works for you or it doesn't.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/