Subject: [Leica] FF Friday Pink Flowers Canon beach Oregon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 15:50:43 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/fridayflowers/060519_170642.jpg.h
tml or
http://tinyurl.com/cweoroh

I shot this this day, May 19th six years ago 2006.
I'd just taken off on my move to New York from Portland. But I didn't head
due East as I has a small feeling there may be a few bugs in my RV to work
out first.  There were a few bugs. I ended up stuck in Tillamook for a few
days. Made it back to Portland had more work done. Then a week later headed
to Bend Oregon and points East.
I was back last week for the first time in 5 years.

5/19/06, 5:06:42 PM, Canon Beach Oregon Flowers, 24.0-85.0 mm f/3.5-4.5G @
85.0 mm
1/400 s at f/8.0
Iso 800