Subject: [Leica] Nikon D800E Photographs
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 07:17:27 +0200

Beautiful people by a very effective photog-camera "combo".
For having screwed so many slides in your country I simply admire the
capability of the new body to get sharp images while preserving
highlights (on the street side, fruit and flowers alike) AND shadows
(dark background of the booths)  in extremely difficult light
conditions.
Kudos

Please keep on showing us around Jayanand:-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 21 mai 12 ? 06:34, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :