Subject: [Leica] Nikon D800E Photographs
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 23:58:28 -0400

I think that Lensrentals got into the whole business of doing lens
testing so they could detect which lenses had gotten knocked out of
whack (or maybe never been quite right from the factory) and either
send stuff out for repair or in some cases adjust things in-house.
Cicala says somewhere that some manufacturers' notions of the
"acceptable" performance range doesn't quite match up with what their
company wants to ship people.

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Nikon D800E Photographs)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Nikon D800E Photographs)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Nikon D800E Photographs)