Subject: [Leica] Nikon D800E Photographs
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 09:18:37 +0530

Jeff,
Thanks for the link - I have come to pretty pretty much the same
conclusions, except for the 24-120, which I think is crappy - or maybe I am
struggling with a bad sample, because Thom Hogan comes to the same
conclusion as Roger Cicala. I think I will send it in to Nikon under
warranty for a check up.
Cheers
Jayanand