Subject: [Leica] Another MM Write up
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 13:03:47 -0500
References: <CAMGHw9BOXN6_HBgTifquf8F-VWJoScw_i_PbO1cg1X017394sw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ0sMuoa0YP=CZKJQ04RXbgs_44+WTa_Y9uNLWD65hcgiQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMGHw9BNzuKqica44rXDv6sbULm0_o+xh-7uSJXpFCPeVNHcnA@mail.gmail.com> <44F91540-8100-44D2-9529-B311399B9482@embarqmail.com> <CAMGHw9Bt3KA3nWpravDZVVXpZsEvyW=zOdLj5PLV-X0e+KY_nw@mail.gmail.com> <1338227207.7957.YahooMailNeo@web87305.mail.ird.yahoo.com>

Well put, Frank. Thanks to you and Ric and all for clearing this up for me.
I think I just found another reason NOT to lust after this camera. My banker
will be quite happy :)

Jim Laird