Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery and the Puddle Jumper
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 14:59:54 -0400

No derision. But I do not think you are going to find any photographic
evidence of the same man jumping the puddle more than once. Others jumping
the puddle? Absolutely.  As HCB was on the outside of the fence, shooting
with the lens poked through a hole in the fence, how did he presumably set
up the multiple jumps? Sorry, but it just ain't so.