Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery and the Puddle Jumper
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:27:49 -0400

I don't believe we are going to go through this again.  I remember seeing
the contact sheet.

If they were different guys--which is certainly a possibility--there must
have been a line of chubby guys all dressed the same way waiting for their
chance to leap; a whole chorus line of identical leapers.   :-)

Memory, of course, can play tricks.  The memories that stick are those that
have emotional impact--in this case, it was, jeez, even HCB sets up his
shots sometimes.  It was a major surprise.

The contact sheet will turn up again somewhere along the line.

Regards,

Dick