Subject: [Leica] Using the Fuji X Pro 1
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:59:47 -0400

Howard - Jeez, want to trade bodies?  My on/off switch is way *loose.*  :-)

The body and lenses all have the latest firmware updates:

Body V1.10
18mm f2.0 V1.01
35mm f1.4 V1.01

I'm using LR 4.1 & Camera Raw 7.1 on an iMac running 10.6.8.

I see no checkerboarding in files I processed in LR 4.1 after conversion to
DNG.  Could you or B.D. maybe tell me more about where you see it?  Light
areas, Dark, Midtowns?  etc.  As a crosshatch in patterns?  How large is the
pattern? 10 pixels?  1000 pixels?

I do see quite a bit of chromatic aberration in files from the 18 mm lens.
That makes me think LR may not be applying the lens corrections properly.

I took a few more pix today.  I'll process them tonight in the Fuji RAW
converter and LR and see if I get the same result.

Thanks.

Regards,

Dick