Subject: [Leica] Using the Fuji X Pro 1
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 14:09:28 -0700

> Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 14:25:39 -0400
> From: Richard Taylor <r.s.taylor at comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Using the Fuji X Pro-1
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> B.D. - Glad to hear that your power switch isn't a problem.  Mine sure is.
>  The body I looked at recently at Newtonville Camera had the same light
> detent mine did, too, so I just assumed they all were that way.
>
> I have heard about that RAW processing pattern at 100% but haven't seen it
> myself.  Maybe I haven't looked hard enough yet.  I'll check it out again
> when I get home tonight.  Thanks.
>
> Great camera for sure.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dick

Hi Richard,
The on / off switch on my X Pro is also quite stiff. I do have had the tweed
texture patterns from RAW images that B.D. mentioned and I too have gone
back to shooting jpegs (which are very good) while waiting for a
better RAW convertor to emerge.
What firmware # is your camera? (to check turn the camera on while holding
down the Disp/Back button)
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] Using the Fuji X Pro 1)