Subject: [Leica] A new M from Canon
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:24:10 -0500

I got two lemons. They replaced the first one (died within 2 weeks). They
would not repair or replace the second one. I think I may have gotten 200
frames from the two of them combined.

I can understand that the digital thing was new to them, but to refuse to
honor the warranty when the camera was only a month old really showed Leica
NJ's colors. "Not a pro? F**k off and buy a Canon Rebel. We have no time for
you."

Regards,

Jeffery
Jeffery Smith