Subject: [Leica] A new M from Canon
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:34:03 -0500

If that includes someone who bought the camera new from B&H Photo and it
died within a month and Leica refused to return my phone calls/emails/snail
mail, then you're right. People who have been treated like crap are
complaining, and we can't be out taking photos with an M8 that does only one
of three things:

(1) shutter fault
(2) no memory card
(3) SD card is locked

Tell me Tina, how do I take pictures with that? Would you not complain?

Regards,

Jeffery
Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA