Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Grandkids
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 17:08:18 -0700

Barney Quinn OFFERED:

 > My Granddaughter Ana and my Grandson Michael. They came to visit us this
afternoon.

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Ana_and_Michael.jpg.html

Hi Barney,
As I remind the LUG grand fathers and grandma's about these beautiful
grandchild visiting moments constantly. Take lots of pictures, sometimes
they might be a bit crappy in your eyes and you question yourself.... "Why
did I take that, it's awful?"

Trust me 25 years later it will be an incredible most beautiful moment you
can ever imagine! Heck it could be the next year and have the same impact!
We never know how life will treat us and some "Happy snaps of our kids and
grandchildren... "Great grand child?" One should be so lucky to survive that
long.

We were, but the wee lady didn't make it past 5 months and we never got a
second to hold her or grab a quick photo snap. Although our grand daughter
sent us many many 4X6's of her before she unfortunately didn't make it.

Pictures, pictures!!! We can never have too many of our children, grand
children and if yer really lucky, Great Grand Children.

Make 4X6 prints or get them printed,  make a photo album, don't leave them
in the unseen computer! They are fine regardless if the colour is
questioned! Hell, at least you took pictures and that's the bottom line....
take the pictures, even a couple each time the grandkids come to visit!
Always have some simple little reason to snap a couple!

My God take the pictures for no other reason than you love them! It's as
simple as that!

cheers everyone,
ted,  (grandpa 10 times) and I love them all so much! :-) Now becoming
youngmen and women these days. Maybe fathers or mothers! :-)  But we'll have
pictures for sure!