Subject: [Leica] For Sale: M6 TTL 0.85 viewfinder-- pristine condition
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:26:42 -0700

David,
I'm right there with you.
Took a 10 year hiatus from pretty much all photography other than family
happy snaps 'cause I just couldn't wrap my darkroom addled brain around
this color & convert to b&w digital stuff.
The day after the MM was announced I took my analog M equipment in for
trade towards the Monochrom.

Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for it... (I'm told that maybe next
week it'll be in.)

Jay
P.S. Welcome to the list!

--
Jay, Dripping on the shutter button here in Seattle Jay Burleson Gallery
<http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] For Sale: M6 TTL 0.85 viewfinder-- pristine condition)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] For Sale: M6 TTL 0.85 viewfinder-- pristine condition)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] For Sale: M6 TTL 0.85 viewfinder-- pristine condition)