Subject: [Leica] any Sony RX 1 users
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:23:14 -0500

Pauls opinion is of course to be taken seriously.
It is of course. One opinion
One can easily check out other revues which are out.
None of them are bad. I read or two or three long others.
the luminous landscape one is very intensive. And super good.
In a month there will be a dozen. We'll see if any of them are bad.
But if one opinion decides the issue for you; you'll not be interested in
any of them.
I think we'll be seeing people out using this camera. And we'll be seeing
their work. So it won't be an issue of complied rave revues.