Subject: [Leica] RE: Nathan's PAD 17/3/2013: Éirinn go Brách
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 07:57:46 -0700

It is better to drink what you have and carry empty containers then to go
thirsty/dehydrate and carry your needed liquids.

At least that is what we taught the Boy Scouts on bike rides.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

No, I bought only four while out cycling, because I passed a grocery store
that (1) is open on Sundays and (2) has Guinness from prior visits. Two
could fit in my handlebar bag, but the other two I had to carry in the back
pockets of my maillot. I did get some funny looks from passing motorists
during the remainder of the ride ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/3/2013: Éirinn go Brách)