Subject: [Leica] M Monochrom review in PDN
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 00:46:01 -0400

Yes and that's why if what I just clicked is something I really want to have
come out I check the back of the camera to make sure the high tones are
fully there. Check the histogram even. If not I  set the exposure over ride
down a bit more and click it again.
If I click on something in which I totally don't care then maybe I wont
check it as I'm walking away. And have regretted doing that.
As why I'm  I shooting it if I don't care? Best to trust our instincts
I err on the side of under exposure for sure.
Have great luck in bring up stuff out of the darks. Not the opposite..