Subject: [Leica] Politically Incorrect terminology
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 19:46:36 +0530

Tina,
I understand that. Irrespective, it would still be a compliment here, and I
would guess in most of Asia. No offense meant, just an example of how
different cultural attitudes influence the understanding of an
action/statement. As this is an international list, we should make a
special effort to understand various points of view, as they would differ
from culture to culture. That was my only point.
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Politically Incorrect terminology)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Politically Incorrect terminology)