Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 44
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 04:54:34 +0000
References: <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9D0D8F44A@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CAE3QcF4pNHJ7+po=ZT4KOTMj8j7Y8ABjevae5G6vzj6dHBBA3g@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9D0D904DC@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CAE3QcF6MFnZyxpnhX53cMhR1SJc1atrptNSG8OKveVPBh_YuAQ@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9D0D90963@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CAE3QcF4zUzHV8gJyZDqYYnKOaLNO1KDJe=afXzFe=U3Q_sWgig@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4N-U1jzx1tYUBjFRHFT80sz19uR8vGJ=qNuw6z-Wh-nOA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF43U_+v6Q6ooOUXJOQdz0n4E8HkiQjfotnPtqPQsyTJ9Q@mail.gmail.com> <F0A09F10-C363-4438-88A8-AA3F3F5D8AAD@gmail.com> <CAE3QcF4N0QLTR4VRJgmqTHdKB3Df=aU9Vt8QyKCj9bVdSkDnVA@mail.gmail.com> <F5FF1030-042A-4537-8838-5FA5F5C3F50F@gmail.com>

Nope, far more accurate than that ;-) And yes it is still superb stopped
down...

john

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Was Leica] NZ PAW 44 now studio lighting and DoF choices)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] NZ PAW 44)