Subject: [Leica] M @ 3200
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 08:11:36 -0800
References: <09F9BEC9-2AE2-4972-9CE6-9D0C008A1738@gmail.com> <719BB319-35B1-4527-BA33-A6FBE2EE7299@acm.org> <CAAsXt4Oq1tTKHG3usFs_Tiex4f-5OAi_K=c9wLC4+Xms9Kp+qA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-Fve8MHY1JhjeTojo8aqurZMjNF41cE2mk7vfMDVsx3Dw@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF5DoLiFkBJBOm_p_1iNR57cjdTKJ-qTckVm2eBYP1etPw@mail.gmail.com> <6139FD598FBA4427AD29DD2A1131F432@syneticfeba505> <C72406A4-01FE-43F8-AED0-5F9F24CC8FF1@acm.org> <CAE3QcF6WjBxUvuHf7N08ShLNycuzAJheoZm0Ar5-R3eZ2Hnnvg@mail.gmail.com>

Not a fair comparison; that M (type 240) was not feeling well that day?
;-)

--
Bob Adler

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M @ 3200)