Subject: [Leica] Leica Yearbook/Camera User Group
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 07:31:29 +1000

Hi Leopold. Now that you have de-lurked, the best way to reinforce the
Leica core of the LUG is to share your Leica photographs with everyone. Do
stay out of hiding and join in. I shoot with other equipment quite a bit as
well, but I post Leica here because I do value that part of the group's
identity.

Steve, I think that it's long established that the LUG is not exclusively
Leica content and we enjoy the photography content. Nevertheless the L is
still part of us. That does not exclude using L stuff on F stuff or S stuff
of course!

I can promise you that there will be Leica equipment on the cover of the
2014 yearbook (and Jim's format plus the donation portion to Jim's charity).

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman