Subject: [Leica] Is it just me, or are these new Leica lenses a huge step up?
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 03:29:53 +0000

The 21mm Super Elmar is a big improvement on the 21mm Elmarit asph, latter
is only Leica lens I have sold ;-)

john
 The new 18mm Super Elmar just blows away the old Elmarit 21 ASPH, even if
you compare them at f/4. The new 18 is simply incredible even wide open.
I'll bet the new Super Elmar 24 is fabulous.

--Jim

Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Is it just me, or are these new Leica lenses a huge step up?)
Message from jplaurel at gmail.com (Jim Laurel (gmail)) ([Leica] Is it just me, or are these new Leica lenses a huge step up?)