Subject: [Leica] Lightroom for iPad
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 16:12:06 +0100
References: <CAE3QcF5sQcC2L82x0UFVZq1Tdibug1jnU6evP=WPfrt8neRjtQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ4y7gz_GtTArSYitya=csZrwNKR9P2auurZFA0xFmP23MHmcw@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF5bp92M8hzgQ0UpXDGucP3URPeytVJCcuROwmuVA+80Sw@mail.gmail.com> <719FE52A-A38B-4643-866B-963FF5D1D5D5@gmail.com> <CAJ4y7gzAw21c2RUGkWCft-bmVxhoX0=qhCPcK_eCHyw3gERmAA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4NZ6PYbgBGnhDRysqEK1FmrnqGrr2LsAVr0L8tWrVfG_Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1BRc0DUc2TYLCQYs9YRhTAUKUBYks14j47AphLPFzC=_Q@mail.gmail.com>

I have been trying it, and I can't for the life of me work out how to get
images from my card into LR Mobile to then sync to Cloud. Any one solved the
riddle yet?

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or