Subject: [Leica] Anyone here tried Platinum printing?
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 15:51:36 +0100

Dear Pablo & Richard,

Many thanks for the info. I knew that the difficult bit might be making a
good negative - no different really to shooting film. I'm very happy to be
educated, so please do continue. I was planning to make my digital negatives
on my Epson 3800. Glad I haven't dropped any cash on anything yet.

Best wishes,

Charlie

Charlie Chan
www.charlie-chan.co.uk