Subject: [Leica] Getty Images
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 12:16:07 -0500

On the contrary side, we needed two images for a significant presentation.
Getty had a clear, easily navigated site, clearly laid out the various
classes of image use and fees.  For our business use the fees were not
inexpensive; even at 25% the photographer made several hundred dollars.
So, for significant images, significant prices.

0.02

don.dory at gmail.com

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Getty Images)
Message from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] Getty Images)