Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Polling Day 1 & 2
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 09:10:21 -0400

Strictly from an Americn perspective and with extreme generalization, I
would have judged those votes the same way as Douglas.

So I thought I?d examine my thinking?always good for the brain.

Those who turn out to vote against change seem to carry more anger and tend
toward older, white men

Those who are more progressive, seem to be lighter of the soul, and tend
toward younger and female.

If their expressions had been reversed, they would have been more difficult
to categorize

But, that?s strictly my prejudiced, American, Southern perspective as an
old, white man;^)

ric