Subject: [Leica] Anyone having trouble with the new LR beyond importing?
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 17:09:08 -0700

Catalog not a problem.  Maybe if you tried to back up to 5.x.  I went back
to 6.0 then 6.1.1 and the catalog popped right up just like it was before.
Also, my 6.0 was an update from 5.x.  I expected I would have to have my 5.x
serial # handy, but did not.  Just the 6.0 serial and then the 6.1.1 patch
and I was up and running again, HAPPY.   I am using Windows 10 if that makes
a difference.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson