Subject: [Leica] Silent Majority For Trump
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 18:44:25 -0400

Last Saturday, I photographed this house in Mishawaka, Indiana. I've been
photographing a lot of houses with political signs in Indiana recently, with
the presidential election a little over a week away.

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2530

If it seems that I am posting nothing but photo of pro-Trump signs, keep in
mind that I am in Indiana. In the city of 260,000 I live in, I have seen a
grand total of FOUR signs for Hillary Clinton. Four! Trump signs are
EVERYWHERE here. In addition to the standard Trump signs, there also the
Hillary For Prison signs that I see a lot of here.

I did shoot some anti-trump signs yesterday that I will post tomorrow, so
fear not, I have political photos for everyone.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook