Subject: [Leica] iPhoneography Workflow?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 20:03:58 -0600

I have the same question.  After reading Sonny's (always helpful) reply,
it appears that all of my apps send backups to the icloud. So, for
example, I did not even realize that I had a "Garage Band" app, but
nonetheless it appears to be sending backups to the icloud as part of my
50gb space.  It appears the way to avoid this is to delete the "Garage
Band" app, no problemo in that case but surely there is a better way?