Subject: [Leica] Scanner advice sought - Thanks and resume
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 20:28:25 +0000

Thanks for all the advice. So I think that the consensus has to be to install
Vuescan somewhere in the chain, possibly get hold of a Coolscan at some
point too.

I like the idea that Vuescan might be able to handle my current scanner as
well
under W10. The current Epson stuff (the last update of which is years old)
just
doesn't seem to recognise it properly under W10.

So I will try Vuescan and then think about a new scanner!

Thanks for all your suggestions and offers of updates on how YOUR plans work
out. Look forward to hearing them!

Peter

--

Dr Peter Dzwig