Subject: [Leica] Scanner advice sought
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 18:01:07 +0000

Peter.  I use  my Epson Perfection 3200 and my Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II
with Vuescan effectively with Windows 10. Download a sample of Vuescan and
give it a try.  If you like the results of your 2400, you will not have to
bet a new scanner.

I have just purchased a bellows and lens system with a film holder and have
given it a preliminary trial.  Looks good, and when I have time I will try a
bunch more.  It should give much higher resolution digital files and much
faster than any scanner.  I'll keep you posted.

Aram