Subject: [Leica] Software question
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 20:19:17 +0100

Adam,

Thank you very much for your time and your kind details. I?ve had not yet
the time to read and download the trial version.  I have purchased a new
external disc for my Time Machine Back Ups, once I have replaced the actual
I will have the time to do some trials and see how can I have a second Back
Up in other units.

I keep your comments and as said to John I will do several trials once I?ve
finished my first back up on the new disc and will continue commenting.

Best!
Lluis