Subject: [Leica] A few from Death Valley and the Alabama Hills
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 15:51:05 +0000

Bob. What?  No Benches?   Lovely lighting and captured well.  I've been to
all those places, but never had the lighting/clouds you had.  Nice o see
them again through your eyes.

We are getting ready to head south again in a few weeks, but will be taking
an inland route this time.  Way inland, like through Salt Lake City and then
down 15 to SoCal.  Hope to get some good skies around Zion and St. George.

Aram