Subject: [Leica] Film Lab
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 00:56:24 -0500
References: <CAH1UNJ0P+Fdw=cpGOO9yhvSFMGy4b77SVOME89tBehQ_TJ63tQ@mail.gmail.com> <FC4E534E-6F7E-46B1-A9E5-412FBB4AAB6B@gmail.com> <CAEFt+w9kgzW=HphOAUrSogRKDjZeTM107ouz82ayjX0h8R6Tdw@mail.gmail.com> <808C3BF5-BFBF-4BE7-B78A-F53528103C02@gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ0NW=M_+wqJzrO+1A+Hf+XBy4UL50QzU0iCV12iOk8Gpg@mail.gmail.com> <CAEFt+w_CvAev=+n_DXy3Uo8-3ek7c4GnTL=RyJCP_r1Y94r2GQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3ozS1A6Sc+z3yvT34yN0Gf7wq_d1V1qDit_Quw3UaVxA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1AeZsRGLXFGrL-gr0MdSex+ebD9ZT+tSG9tNU9HyKtbkw@mail.gmail.com> <VWm81v02g07g8Sg01WmA4y>

I really really really miss my B&W darkroom. The whole experience was
soothing and healing.

But I will say that my film scanners were better than my flatbed.