Subject: [Leica] Xtol recomended dilutions
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 11:54:17 -0700
References: <D1B7D7E7-EC4B-457E-B8A5-6182A8810FEE@gmail.com> <D567CF26.866F2%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <7BC3A91E-801C-4770-A155-04A7CBFE1B46@gmail.com> <560A3690-E151-4BC8-A406-B37978CDD329@rabinergroup.com> <D7052609-2610-4233-AEC6-8CA3C4E44A5F@gmail.com> <EC15BE19-D6E0-46EA-B49C-4C2F0D6E8E79@rabinergroup.com> <D01434EC-2EA1-427F-AA1A-BADEBDBEB0C2@gmail.com> <8F875B63-A6E3-4E79-A550-8C24FC69E825@rabinergroup.com>

Medium format, you just type it end to end

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram

Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] Xtol recomended dilutions)
Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] Xtol recomended dilutions)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Xtol recomended dilutions)