Subject: [Leica] It's all your fault
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 09:11:45 +0530
References: <cef945b20d7f13c02c80255ae81af962@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> <CAH1UNJ2QbJZ_6tkqheFhbJtVAB5xFw1fe0sYDPcujK26DJ1pxw@mail.gmail.com> <389B28D3-D8BC-4F08-AD38-0B6B16B8FD88@rabinergroup.com> <MWHPR10MB16462276BDF4BD1136D76AEBB89D0@MWHPR10MB1646.namprd10.prod.outlook.com> <943C4CB3-6F27-415D-A86A-260F4F3A3673@frozenlight.eu> <CAFfkXxvtsorqctqUK50-ZwGVqYLHS-u3qsToYN9pvDrur528kA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1Bth+t5ZoCAYMC3YnE+U0udvpJSEPeP+_Dsd0zuc0gLUw@mail.gmail.com>

Practically all my Post Processing is done in Photoshop with plenty of
third party plug ins thrown in, the essentials being Nik's Suite and the
Photokit Suite, and I am testing out Luminar as of now. I use Lightroom as
a great indexing and filing software, coupled with a basic RAW editor. I
have found that processing in Lightroom is good enough for showing smallish
Jpgs on the web, but for prints (and I print a lot), fine, localized post
processing and sharpening with Photoshop is a must. YMMV.

IMHO, the biggest single advantage with Photoshop over Lightroom is layers.

Cheers
Jayanand