Subject: [Leica] It's all your fault
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 08:26:20 +0530
References: <cef945b20d7f13c02c80255ae81af962@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> <CAH1UNJ2QbJZ_6tkqheFhbJtVAB5xFw1fe0sYDPcujK26DJ1pxw@mail.gmail.com> <389B28D3-D8BC-4F08-AD38-0B6B16B8FD88@rabinergroup.com> <MWHPR10MB16462276BDF4BD1136D76AEBB89D0@MWHPR10MB1646.namprd10.prod.outlook.com> <943C4CB3-6F27-415D-A86A-260F4F3A3673@frozenlight.eu> <81598613-f13a-ad30-ad97-258775176adf@cox.net> <CAFfkXxsEn9kDzRsMgXYknf_TZk_Aygz7MzizSDTjvEZ7p1MfAQ@mail.gmail.com>

No different from what Ansel Adams did, with the tools at his command at
that period of time, and quite obsessively, if you ask me! IMHO, he would
be a very enthusiastic user of Photoshop if he was of this generation.

Getting misty eyed about inefficient processes of the past, and not taking
advantage of current technology to improve the end product, is just a
Luddite's dream.

Cheers
jayanand

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 7:10 AM, Sonny Carter via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>