Subject: [Leica] It's all your fault
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 14:18:55 -0400
References: <cef945b20d7f13c02c80255ae81af962@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> <CAH1UNJ2QbJZ_6tkqheFhbJtVAB5xFw1fe0sYDPcujK26DJ1pxw@mail.gmail.com> <389B28D3-D8BC-4F08-AD38-0B6B16B8FD88@rabinergroup.com> <MWHPR10MB16462276BDF4BD1136D76AEBB89D0@MWHPR10MB1646.namprd10.prod.outlook.com> <943C4CB3-6F27-415D-A86A-260F4F3A3673@frozenlight.eu> <001001d3ecce$f4eff120$decfd360$@ca> <MWHPR10MB16461CC6F93CC1C919F9B3A7B8920@MWHPR10MB1646.namprd10.prod.outlook.com> <CAH1UNJ3xFqKXkAYWDctsAz9Tdp4W7312CihkHUK2UHuVcG8Qkg@mail.gmail.com>

Uncle Ted correct as usual.