Subject: [Leica] Retouching enlargements experience?
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 00:10:21 +0100

Thank you Don, I develop my negatives in distilled water and I rinse them
with Tetenal Mirasol (similar to Photo Flo), I can say that generally I
obtain a satisfactory cleaning of my negatives, the problem I?ve encountered
has been when I?ve enlarged a negative, on the print it appeared asomething
very small like a small hair, I?ve cleaned the negative with an anti-static
cloth and I?ve removed the dust, I did a new enlargement and the dust has
appeared in an other location of the enlargement. On this case what I want
is simply do a retouching of the enlargement. I?ve received many answers and
comments recommending me Spotone and I will try it.

Thank you!
Lluis